How can I have a retail or custom product from Oxford Pennant framed?
Framing your pennant or camp flag is a pro move and we encourage it. It’s easiest if you order the flag and frame at the same time, but if you have an existing Oxford Pennant you’d like framed, send us an email.
There are a few of things to know:
- Frames cannot be sent on their own. If you try to frame a pennant at home you will be so, so disappointed. Let us frame it for you!
- Frames are available in black, white and natural wood
- All frames are made to order in our hometown of Buffalo
- A frame must be purchased in the same transaction as a separate pennant - if you order multiple pennants, we’ll email you to discuss which should be framed
- The framing process takes approximately 15 business days as long as the pennant is in-stock
- Price includes UPS ground shipping within the Continental US - international customers, please contact us for more info
All frames are final sale.
Can I have a vintage pennant that I own framed?
Absolutely! Framing is a great way to hang and preserve your vintage pennant. Send us an email and we’ll work with you to coordinate shipping and help pick out the right frame to highlight your classic flag.
Still looking for answers? Contact us