FAQ: Returns + Exchanges
What is your return/exchange policy?
In the unfortunate scenario that you need to return or exchange your order, here’s some helpful info to keep in mind:
- Returns of unframed non-custom and non-vintage items are accepted within the first two weeks of receipt of order.
- All returned items must be in unused and unworn condition (when applicable) and returned in original packaging.
- Oxford Pennant will provide a pre-paid mailing label for returns. The cost of this return shipment ($9 flat-rate within the US) is the responsibility of the customer and will be omitted from refund (additional fees may apply for international returns).
- A refund or exchange will be processed upon receipt of return.
- All sales on frames, vintage items, and custom projects are final.
Please contact email@example.com for assistance with a return or exchange.
How do I process a return or exchange?
We’re as bummed as you are that your order didn’t work. We can help process your return or exchange, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still looking for answers? Contact us