Terms & Conditions
Customizer Terms & Conditions
Last updated: April 2023
1. Content: You can submit your own Content or select from a gallery of designs and images to create customized products. You may only submit Content that complies with the Customizing Guidelines (which prohibit pornographic, libelous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content) and applicable laws (including intellectual property laws). We expressly reserve the right to reject any non-compliant materials.
2. License Grant for Your Content: You hereby grant to Oxford Pennant, its affiliates and sublicensees (including third parties who provide customized products and related services)(collectively, the "Customization Providers") a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right, in connection with the production of and your purchase of customized products, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display the Content you submit (including the names and likenesses of any individuals that appear in the Content).
3. Representations, Warranties and Indemnities: You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the licenses set forth in these terms and conditions; that the use of this Content by the Customization Providers will not violate, misappropriate or infringe any intellectual property right or otherwise cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Customization Providers from and against any loss, damage, judgment, settlement, expense, interest, and any other liability(including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) related to or arising out of any third party allegation, claim, lawsuit or proceeding (a "Claim") to the extent such Claim is based on a breach of these terms and conditions.
4. Oxford Pennant Intellectual Property: You may not use Oxford Pennant's intellectual property in any manner without Oxford Pennant's prior written consent. These terms and conditions and your purchase of customized products do not grant you any right in such intellectual property (including any photographs, illustrations, graphics, text, designs or images made available to you for customization).
5. Returns: Customized products are not returnable as set forth in our Return Policies.
6. Modifications: We may modify these terms and conditions at our sole discretion by posting the modified terms on the OxfordPennant.com website. Your continued purchase of customized products on OxfordPennant.com after the effective date of the modified terms constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms.
We want you to make the perfect custom product on our site. That being said, we have a few things we don't allow, in order to be respectful and responsible to the Oxford Pennant community.
What's not allowed
Profanity or harassment
It's OK to question others' beliefs and expertise, but be respectful.
We don't allow:
- Profanity, obscenities, or name-calling
- Harassment or threats
- Attacks on people you disagree with
- Libel, defamation, or inflammatory content
- Drowning out others' opinions
Expressing hatred for people is not allowed. This is based on characteristics like:
- Gender identity
- Sexual orientation
- It's also not allowed to promote organizations that use such hate speech.
We don't allow profanity or obscene language. We also don't allow content with nudity or sexually explicit images or descriptions.
Plagiarism, infringement, or impersonation
Only use your own content or content you have permission to use on OxfordPennant.com. This includes text, images, and videos.
You're not allowed to:
Post content that infringes on others' intellectual property (including copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets) or other proprietary rights
Interact with community members in ways that infringe on others' intellectual property or proprietary rightsImpersonate someone or an organization
Don't post content that encourages illegal activity like:
- Illegal drug use
- Underage drinking
- Child or animal abuse
We don't allow content that advocates or threatens physical or financial harm to yourself or others. This includes terrorism. Jokes or sarcastic comments about causing harm aren't allowed.
It's also not allowed to offer fraudulent goods, services, promotions, or schemes (make money fast, pyramid).
It's not allowed to encourage the dangerous misuse of a product.